This are the planned modifications for the first production release of Chocolatey.
This version will start with the tag
Observation.: feel free to comment if you have any suggestion.
Content Management System
Planned Visual Modifications
* Remove the Beta Overlay on Home Page
Language System Improvements
* Improve Language Templates, creating ability of also create
localed images, for different countries.
* Create more Language variants for other languages. Like Spanish, Dutch and German.
* Improve the Documentation of Models, Classes, Methods, and Language Templates
* Enable Lumen’s Cache System for Assets
* Create an Unique Installer that will configure your
.env file and
* Installer will check if all dependencies are present and if Composer and vendor folders are installed
* Installer also may check if your configured SWF URI’s are valid (one of the biggest issues that people may have using chocolatey)
Management and Metrics API’s
* Create Management API’s for managing Rooms, Users and other common Tables related to Chocolatey
* Authenticated by a Token System with a Token table.
* Create Metrics and Reports API’s for own Chocolatey performance and statistics.
* Requests also to check version information and other data about Chocolatey, useful for updates System
Fix common Bugs and Problems
* Fix some reported bugs on Issues, like “country code redirector”, “some date mistakes” and other small problems.
Code Main Features
* Code Features Integrations with Chocolatey between the Management API.
* Code Edit Users, Show Users, Remove User, Ban User
* Code Edit Room, Show Rooms, Remove Room
* Code Edit, Create and Remove Rank permissions and Ranks
* Code Articles System
Those features will be available on tag
1.0 of Espreso.
2.0 version will have
* Edit Catalogue
* Edit Chocolatey Shop
* Edit Chocolatey Famous/Recommended Rooms
* Edit Global Messages and Campaigns
* Show Metrics and Statistics
* Many other features, like System Updates and more.
If you liked this software, go to my GitHub profile and like my profile. Clicking Here and clicking on the “Follow” button.